Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some of the question we frequently get from our valued customers. For any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We promise to answer all your doubts within 24 hours.
The price will be dependent on 3 factors; the type of shirt, the quantity and the design colours and location. To reduce the price of the t-shirt, you can consider printing a smaller design (i.e A4 instead of A3) or print with fewer colours. Fill up the online quotation form and we will get back to you within 24 hours on the best price for our services.
Do email us your artwork in PDF, AI or JPG file which must be of high resolution (recommended 300dpi) at actual size. OR have a rough sketch of your design and let our designer draw it out digitally for you.
Each different design and artwork is unique. Our experts will help you to determine the best and most suitable t-shirt printing method for you.
We will require an initial deposit of 50% upon confirmation and the rest of the payment one day before delivery.
We accept both cash and cheque payment. However, we do prefer customers to pay by Internet Banking.
- Mild detergent and room temperature water
- Do not wring or twist the shirt as this will affect the shape of it.
- Air dry in indirect sunlight, where there is air circulation.
- All garments must be turned inside-out before washing.
- Mild detergent and set to cold temperature; agitation cycle to delicate.
- Do not wring or twist. After which, air dry in indirect sunlight, where there is air circulation.
- All garments must be turned inside-out before washing
Send Us Your Enquiry Now!
Have a question about T-Shirt Guys printing services? Just drop us a message and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.